Hello again,
I guess if this is going to be successful, I have to make an effort each day, and if I can't find the time or ability to do so on vacation, then I never will!  Met lots of 'new to me' friends last night over pizza and wine.  Two musicians from the "Hopping Penguins", Gary and Andrew, and their wives Jennifer and Judith, and their children, I and J, and T, respectively. We sat outside on the lovely cool covered patio trading bon mots and sharing experiences.  If it hadn't been for the mosquitos that showed up later, I would have spent another evening sleeping peacefully on a couch there, backing in the breezes and listening to the nature sounds that abound throughout a summer night. 

Comments

  1. I am excited to read your first "real" post!I wondered if you might be sleeping outside. Tonight would be perfect. So warm:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment