Down East Release

Where to begin?
I've spent a fulfilling few weeks traveling to new places and to places most dear to me. In early August I arrived in Halifax and stayed with a friend on the street where I used to live.  I sometimes feel as if I really haven't been gone long, whereas it's actually been 23 years. 
Time spent visiting friends is priceless.  I shopped, ate delicious food, went on a spectacular hike along the ocean, sailed in a classic race off Chester, took a road trip through Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont, met lots of new acquaintances, tried slack-lining, bicycled, visited markets and farms, and even managed to send a few postcards.  So I'll break up the blog into segments starting with Halifax.
This is a view of the gorgeous Northwest Arm, a little more than spitting distance from where I stayed.

Comments