a winter moment

Hope you are enjoying a warm and joyous Christmas Day.  I'm sure there is still snow in Scotland where I'll be in a few days, but here it's just plain rainy.  It feels almost sinful to indulge in exotic pleasures; a flute of Champagne-wanna-be, a dish of Marcona almonds roasted and salted, then seasoned with rosemary and an afternoon of promise.  I can do anything I like today - no neighbours upstairs.  The violin will come out without fear of infringing on any sensitive ears. A walk later to get some fresh air - maybe a little beachcombing.  Happy Holidays to one and all!! 
Sorry I can't seem to add pictures anymore.  One more item to add to my ever lengthening list of things-I-don't-want-to-but-have-to-learn-about-computers, ARG!!

Comments

  1. It has been rainy here too but today it is cooler and a big storm is on it's way.Might be rain could be snow, don't know yet! Christmas here was odd this year, I'm off my schedule. Hope you have a lovely few days... xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment