Hot Summer Night(s)

Last night, arriving back in Kingston after a long trip from Vancouver to Kingston - (two hours late departing, 4 and a half hours in the air, then a drive back to my sister's place to pick up her things and a 2 and a half hour drive to Kingston) - I was greeted by a newly renovated bathroom.  It was a delightful improvement, at least in appearance, but despite my yearning to jump into the shower and rinse off the usual detritus of travel, I was met with a note from the plumber, (who incidentally has superb penmanship), to the tune of " The silicone is still drying, so please don't use the shower until tomorrow".

A washcloth was employed instead.

We all survive these small bumps in the road of life. I only hope we likewise appreciate all the benefits we live with on a day-to-day basis.

This shot of my sister at Sandbanks Provincial Park on Lake Ontario (Bay of Quinte) reflects my current state of mind.
 

Comments