I'm Back in Vancouver!!

I'm delighted to be back "Home".  It's been almost two years since I was in Vancouver and it feels  as if I've been wrapped in a long-misplaced, snuggly blanket. Even though it has been drizzling on and off since my arrival, I feel the city reeling me in again.

Granville Island is a wonderful place to explore -- fresh garden produce, exquisitely baked goods, fanciful chocolates, delectable cheeses and tantalizing charcuterie.  It is a warren of passageways where one must pass by a distillery nestled next to a pottery shop, a theatre, a cement factory, a few parking stalls placed amazingly into tight spaces, flowers, waterscapes, an ample abundance of eateries and just an incredible ambiance without compare.
An adventure for locals and visitors alike.

I walked about 7 km yesterday and only about 2 or 3 today, but loved every moment .
Brunch was at Cafe Medina on Richards this morning with a dear friend.
http://www.medinacafe.com
If you are ever in Vancouver, you MUST pay it a visit!!
More to come....

Comments